Tuesday 17 August 2010

The Testing Planet has a site!

I read a post from Rob Lambert the other day about The Testing Planet, about the next submission deadline, a short Q&A and how it's open for all types of contributions.

What I didn't really notice was that the testing planet has it's own site now. I didn't really see this announced - although I've been on holiday so very possible that I missed it. I think I saw a pointer too in a tweet from the @testingclub.

If you haven't seen it yet go and check out the new site for The Testing Planet. There you can look through both editions (the first being the software testing club mag from February), click through the contents list (for the 2nd edition) and even click through the different tags in both editions.

Very nice looking site and layout!

Have you seen it yet? If not I'd recommend a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment